Reiki Level 2a Practitioner Training – £190 – 2 days (1 day workshop/1 day research/assignment). Dates by arrangement.
Prerequisite: Level 2 Reiki for a minimum of 6 months
This level is for learners who wish to set up a Reiki practice and offer Reiki to the public.
You will learn the legal requirements in relation to:
- legislation – government white paper and appropriate acts
- client care
- data protection and client records
- health & safety and hygiene
- basic anatomy & physiology
- code of ethics
- advertising and marketing.
Whilst qualifying as a Reiki Practitioner does not require a qualification in Anatomy & Physiology it does, however, require an understanding of the functions of the human body.
Practitioners need a first aid certificate and appropriate levels of insurance to practice with the public.
You will receive:
- a comprehensive manual
- on-line links to appropriate governing bodies
- links to governmental organisations
Certificates will be issued on completion of an assessment and a homework assignment.