Reiki is a non-invasive, gentle, yet powerful method of healing. Reiki energy, (often described as `universal life energy’ or `spiritual energy’) is accessed by the practitioner during a treatment. It enhances the body’s natural healing ability and promotes well-being on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
Reiki treatment stands on its own as a healing practice and is also safely used to support orthodox and complementary medicine. Reiki supports the intended effects of other health or medical practices. It is increasingly accepted in health and community care facilities including hospitals, hospices and cancer support units.
Reiki helps balance the body systems; releases toxins and restores the depleted energies as well as promotes increased vitality and longevity.
Uniqueness and Benefits of Reiki:
• Enhances awareness and inner peace and harmony
• Deep level relaxation and stress release
• Detoxifies and energises
• Boosts the body’s own resistance to fight ailments
• Addresses discomfort at root level
• Enhances physical, mental, emotional and spiritual growth
• Enhances memory, creativity, mental clarity and intuition
• Treats common health problems, sports injuries, flu, burns, migraines, allergies… etc.
• Complements and increases the benefits of traditional and alternative medicine
For those on a Personal journey, Reiki energy helps guide your steps in life.
• Easy to learn and apply
• Healing ability is acquired within a few minutes
• Once acquired will remain for life
• A simple way to learn distant healing and multiple targets healing
Refer to training section for details on Reiki training.
Price – £40 per hour. Additional £20 for each additional half hour.
I tailor make sessions to suit clients specific needs £40 per hour and £20 each additional half hour. Sessions booked at 1.5 hours.
Please note that unless 48 hrs cancellation notice is received you will be charged for a minimum of 1 hour.
I accept payment by Paypal, cheque, cash or bank transfer.